Planning a romantic evening does not have to be a stressful event. It can be fun and adventurous with sexy lingerie, candles, dinner and more. You can use your creativity paired with your eroticism and you will have an evening to remember. Read on and enjoy !
- Make a List - Make a list of the things that your and your partner enjoy. Is it a simple evening with a vintage bottle of wine? Is it a sexy, erotic evening with rose petals and sexy lingerie? Is it a visit down memory lane? A favorite restaurant maybe? Or special vacation? Write down all of the things that you feel will entice the both of you.
- Select the Perfect Location - Any location will work as long as it creates the mood for the both of you. It could be dinner at home or possibly a romantic rooftop dinner with wine. There have been so many romantic rooftop scenes in the movies, why not try that out in real life ? You pack a basket and travel to familiar countryside and have a picnic. How about taking a sailing trip or a boat cruise?
- Dinner - The plan does not necessarily have to include food. If you do include food in the evening then either cook a favorite meal that you both enjoy or possibly have it catered. Find a favorite restaurant, maybe one that you went to when you first started dating? Remember, be creative. Writing helps so this is an important part of your list!
- Surroundings - Create an atmosphere that lends to romance and that feeling when you first met each other, or that first kiss. Use candles and soft lighting to create the mood. There are many different aromas, heights and sizes of candles. Another good choice is to burn some incense that is fragrant and is no heavily scented. Light scents are much better than heavy ones. The scent should be noticed but not be overwhelming as to be distracting.
- Where to Go - You may want add a trip to a live show or go the opera after your dinner plans. Select something that create a powerful romantic feeling. Or you could add a night of dancing or a carriage ride in the park.